Wednesday, May 31, 2023 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (PDT)
Title Workshop is designed to give dealerships an in-depth understanding of the business practices, state/Federal requirements, and industry forms needed to complete a transaction properly.
This course is 5 hours toward Continuing Education requirements and allows attendees to ask the instructor individual and dealership-specific questions. Any employee of a dealership may take this course. Continuing Education hours are issued to the dealership, not to individuals attending.
The curriculum for this workshop includes, but is not limited to:
- How to properly transfer a title according to Washington State requirements.
- Understanding industry paperwork and record retention requirements.
- How to detect and avoid fraud with customers.
- Paperwork requirements for
- Wholesale transactions
- Purchases from private parties
- Out-of-State Sales
- Native American Sales
- And more
- How to identify and avert common dealer errors on paperwork.
- Accessing the Department of Licensing e-Permit system and processing.
- Tips on how to avoid costly penalties by being organized, efficient, and implement workable procedures.
Washington State Independent Auto Dealers Association