Education Fair West
Thursday, September 21, 2023 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) (PDT)
8:00am to 9:00am - Registration check-in / Breakfast
9:00 am: Opening/Award Ceremony
9:15 am: The mission of the WSIADA – Rick Olson, Director of Operations
9:30 am: WAVS Panel –
- Reanne Robertson, Executive Director WAVS
- Deb Houtz, Subagent, A+ Auto Licensing, Inc.
- Crystal Heideman, Subagent, Woodinville License Agency
10:00 am: Legislation Panel – Tony Sermonti - Lobbyist, Sermonti Public Affairs
10:00 am: Driving Into the Future: Navigating Insurance and Bond Challenges - Todd Shepard, Shepard & Shepard Insurance (Cascade Room)
11:00 AM: Meet/Greet and Q&A – Department of Licensing
- Bill Dutra, Administrator, Business & Professions Division
- Rachel Houskeeper, Vehicle & Vessel Operations Customer Relations Division
- Melissa Kershner, Investigations Manager Business & Professions Division
- Karla Nast, Vehicle & Vessel Operations Customer Relations Division
Noon to 1pm: Lunch/Vendor Lunch
1:00 pm: B&O Tax, Sales Tax, and Beyond – Ken Krous, Department of Revenue
1:00 pm: 7 Steps of 100% Penetration - Mario Rueda, GWC Warranty (Cascade Room)
2:00 pm: 2023 AG Suggestions for Dealer Compliance – Marc Worthy, Attorney General of Washington
3:00 pm: 4 Steps to a Stellar Menu Presentation - Cory Collins, Automotive Reinsurance Concepts
3:00 pm: Safeguards Rule and Other FTC Updates - Charles Harwood, Federal Trade Commission (Cascade Room)
4:00 pm: How to properly respond to communications from State Agencies - Thomas Dashiell, Davies Pearson P.C.
4:00 pm: How to Cost-Effectively Comply with the FTC Safeguards Act - Alec Taylor, ATTM Technologies (Cascade Room)
5:00 pm: Closing Remarks
$175 for dealer non-members*
$50 for dealer members*
All guests must be registered to attend events
Raffle will be held throughout afternoon
*Registrations do not include hotel stays.
18740 International Blvd
Seattle, WA 98188 United States
Parking will be in the rear of facility.